• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Please join us for our first annual Watersound Walk-N-Wag. Bring your pets and enjoy an afternoon of funn!!! Money raised will be going to Alaqua Animal Refuge. http://www.aarflorida.com

Please post or pm me if you would like to be a vendor or involved in any way.

Thank you for your support!

wag.jpg

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
That looks like a good time. :wave:

totaljen

Beach Lover
May 29, 2008
Blue Mountain Beach
:clap:That sounds really great! If we're moved by then, I'll definitely stop by (since I don't know those details yet, I can't volunteer to help, but normally, this is right up my alley!) I used to work at a dog-training/day-care/vet facility in Birmingham. Since I don't currently have pets, I've missed being around all those wagging tails!:love:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
That looks like a good time. :wave:

You and Molly join us! :wave:

:clap:That sounds really great! If we're moved by then, I'll definitely stop by (since I don't know those details yet, I can't volunteer to help, but normally, this is right up my alley!) I used to work at a dog-training/day-care/vet facility in Birmingham. Since I don't currently have pets, I've missed being around all those wagging tails!:love:

I hope you are moved by then and can join us, it will be funn!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks, but after that walk from Dallas, Molly and I would have no wag left! ;-)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Guess who will be in town at about 2:00 that day? :dunno: I don't think they will be able to pull themselves away from the beach, but I am sure they will be there in spirit!!!!:wave: