• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
:wave: So sorry to hear your family will miss the beach this year. :sosad: We all can certainly understand when business is down. I hope this summer will be good for your business and maybe you can come in the fall or winter....it's wonderful here in the slow months too!
Thanks Kat. You as much as anyone knows how business works. Although, at least you are there. Hopefully we'll make it in November for the wine festival so we can come by and have some of that darn good BBQ shrimp!

tebo

Beach Lover
Nov 12, 2007
Huntsville, Al
Well..... I feel for those who will not be able to enjoy paradise. If nothing fails tebo will be there, not really sure when yet. Could be October.... which is a great time, of course anytime is a great time for the coast. Thinking and reading every poster on the forum, that I can anyway. Which leads me to the question...... Have you ever had nothing really you had to do.... but couldn't get around to doing it all?

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Thanks Kat. You as much as anyone knows how business works. Although, at least you are there. Hopefully we'll make it in November for the wine festival so we can come by and have some of that darn good BBQ shrimp!

Sorry you guys can not make it for the summer, but November is a grayt month to be here...hope it works out for you guys.