• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I'm sure this will be a great event. I wish we could sent Max down for you to use in a kissing booth. You woulda raked in the dough!

Have fun!

I SO wanted Max to do our kissing booth, he would have been perfect....lot's of kissable head space!

It should be a ruffing good time!:clap:

I look forward to seeing you there!

Lola and I will be there.....and have a vendor booth....please stop by and see me, and if anyone wants a painting of their furry child, please let me know....I'll be working on several paintings of different breeds this week....

Yay! Is Lola entering any contests?

I want to raise money for Alaqua (Amazing Grace Fund) by raffle. Tickets to win a chance at a family portrait session and a 16x20 print, dogs welcome! Prize is 375.00 value, tickets will be 5.00 each. See the thread in the "organizations" catagory. Let me know...

This sounds grayt! Have you contacted Hillary? I will clear it with her first thing Monday morning and post her phone number for anyone interested in participating.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
what a wonderful way to raise some funds for alaqua animal refuge!

I like the yappy hour event. and the most attractively challenged dog contest.:D

I can think of a hands down winner, though I think she's a cutie. ;-)

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
We should ask Alexmarie to use her BBBEEEE-eautiful english bulldog for the kissing booth.:love:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Anybody know where I could find some grey doggie suits??? My Rufus (the little guy in my 'tar) and my dad's greyhound (an all-over fawn) could be twins except for the size...

I would so love to have them dress for the best dressed as Dr. Evil and Mini-Me... :D...

Grrr... If only I had more time to plan! Maybe next year...

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Anybody know where I could find some grey doggie suits??? My Rufus (the little guy in my 'tar) and my dad's greyhound (an all-over fawn) could be twins except for the size...

I would so love to have them dress for the best dressed as Dr. Evil and Mini-Me... :D...

Grrr... If only I had more time to plan! Maybe next year...

Just bring them to walk and wag! Naked dogs are welcome

I am so looking forward to some of the contests, my favorites are:

1) Most "attractively challenged

2) Stupid pet tricks

3) Best talker

4) Best costume

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Sounds like a wonderful event, I hope everyone that is in the area attends. I so wish Sadie and I were going to be there, but we will be there with you in spirit and wish you the best.