• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Valentino

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
Hello everyone! I have just opened a new candy store in Seaside next to Aquarius Spa in the old Sea of Silver location. I have been on the sowal site now several times but never registered or posted anything. So I thought I would log on and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Christine Turner and the name of my new store is C. Marie's Candy.
If your in Seaside feel free to stop by and sample some of our fresh fudge or imported Belgian chocolates.
Thanks
C. Maire

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome: Yum! Candy. Good luck in your new venture.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
This place is fantastic; so far I've sampled the fudge, a few truffles, and some sort of peanut cluster. They were all unbelievably yummy and incredibly fresh... the truffles were eyeballs-rolling-in-the-back-of-your-head good, but the peanut cluster was my favorite, a perfect blend of creamy, rich chocolate and salty peanuts. :drool:

I also have to comment about how friendly the employees were when I was there, I was really impressed. Bravo to Seaside's newest business - now everybody go and get some candy!

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
:welcome:

I will have to bring the kids by to have a look,
GOOD LUCK

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
We love biking down to Seaside from Seagrove and that bike ride will help me feel better about indulging at your store, it sounds great!! I used to love going to the candy store at Destin Commons when I was a kid!

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
:welcome: MMMMMM, my butt doesn't need it but I'm sure I'll slip periodically. Much luck on your new business!

OK, we'll be there in August and I just put it on my calendar so we don't forget to stop by. We used the love the candy store that used to be at Seaside.

I've got your jars and need your recipe for the Limonella. I am soooo addicted! I also owe you a dinner, gull! I kept meaning you to e you about that powerful words presentation, can you e me or bring with? Thanks sweetie.