• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Just a little FYI- here is the store # 850- 231 0330.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Sounds wonderful and we definitely want first hand accounts of how wonderful it is, so be sure to share and photos too. :clap:

Do you deliver?

david klein

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2008
I have owned candy stores on and off for 30 years....welcome to the business........along the way I created the Jelly Belly jelly bean and my daughter invented sandy Candy. a documentary is being made on my life and will be out soon......a clip can be seen on www.candyinventor.com best of luck in your business......david klein

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
I have owned candy stores on and off for 30 years....welcome to the business........along the way I created the Jelly Belly jelly bean and my daughter invented sandy Candy. a documentary is being made on my life and will be out soon......a clip can be seen on www.candyinventor.com best of luck in your business......david klein

What is a Jelly Belly? I never heard of them. No, not me. :lie:
Cotton candy jelly bellys, crushed pineapple, coconut, island punch, mango, tutti frutti ........... No, never heard of them.

:welcome: David. You are my hero. :love:

(and my 100 year old grandfather says these are his favorite gift, besides a good brandy)

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
What is a Jelly Belly? I never heard of them. No, not me. :lie:
Cotton candy jelly bellys, crushed pineapple, coconut, island punch, mango, tutti frutti ........... No, never heard of them.

:welcome: David. You are my hero. :love:

(and my 100 year old grandfather says these are his favorite gift, besides a good brandy)

Mango, you forgot the best one...the margarita jelly belly! :welcome:David! I've met your daughter at a conference before....we love sandy candy too!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Oh my goodness! :love:

I received a special delivery birthday basket yesterday and must say is was scrumptous! It had chocolate dipped strawberries (huge!), blackberries, cherries, banana, raspberries & blackberries, the best cashew chocolate patty I have ever had, and an assortment of other goodies. I must say that was a wonderful idea for a present. :clap:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
Mango, you forgot the best one...the margarita jelly belly! :welcome:David! I've met your daughter at a conference before....we love sandy candy too!

:doh: How could I forget the official Sowal Jelly Belly, the margarita?

David, it must be a wonderful feeling knowing that your product has brought so much joy and memories to people's lives.

david klein

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2008
hello everybody.....it is indeed a great feeling that Jelly Belly has brought such happy moments to so many people.......In addition to the documentary that is being made on my life by Costa Botes I am writing a book called A Man and his Bean. Roxy my daughter is very busy selling her Sandy Candy to people for fund raising and I am a new grandfather----baby Emily:clap: I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.....david klein