• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

david klein

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2008
hellloooooo. no I do not have any property outside of California. to help me write my book--a man and his beans---I have a google alert for new candy stores----this is how I found you nice folks----I sold my interest in Jelly Bellies many many many years ago---the story will be in the book and the documentary-----by the way my favorite flavor is pear.......we have a super sour jelly bean called Spanks-----they are sooooooo good....david

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
hellloooooo. no I do not have any property outside of California. to help me write my book--a man and his beans---I have a google alert for new candy stores----this is how I found you nice folks----I sold my interest in Jelly Bellies many many many years ago---the story will be in the book and the documentary-----by the way my favorite flavor is pear.......we have a super sour jelly bean called Spanks-----they are sooooooo good....david

:wave: Now when you google david klein candy ... SoWal's on the front page. Win-win.

Good luck with the documentary, and the book. What exactly are the sandy candies, by the way?

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
What is a Jelly Belly? I never heard of them. No, not me. :lie:
Cotton candy jelly bellys, crushed pineapple, coconut, island punch, mango, tutti frutti ........... No, never heard of them.

:welcome: David. You are my hero. :love:

(and my 100 year old grandfather says these are his favorite gift, besides a good brandy)

I love to mix the coconut and chocolate for my "mounds" jelly belly. mmmm. There's lots of good combos. That's the cool thing about them.

:welcome: David. Your books sound great. Keep us posted.

david klein

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2008
what is Sandy Candy? It is an interactive candy making craft where the kids make a sand-art that you can eat....my daughter Roxy created it over 12 years ago and she sells it all over the world.....her site is www.niftycandy.com hope everyone has a great weekend....david

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Very cool. :welcome:David.
My fave is buttered popcorn. I posted on another thread.

BB--I'm sooooo jealous of your special delivery! It sounds delish!!! :wave::love: