• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
The house is probably my dream home. I'd love to get into it because it's so reminiscent of my favorite architect, Le Corbusier. The magic of his spaces was the lighting. It would be interesting to know if the architect has captured dynamic lighting effects inside. .

ronchamps2.jpg

205278455_57307b0bc8.jpg

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
The house is probably my dream home. I'd love to get into it because it's so reminiscent of my favorite architect, Le Corbusier. The magic of his spaces was the lighting. It would be interesting to know if the architect has captured dynamic lighting effects inside. .

205278455_57307b0bc8.jpg

To me it kinda looks like a place that a Morman Sect would inhabit with 130 women and 400 kids :dunno:

Last edited:

PTWizard

Beach Lover
Jan 17, 2005
Columbus, OH
You're all wrong.

I'd say about 97% of the idle speculation I've read about ALL of the houses in Paradise by the Sea is wrong. I'm the slum lord of the neighborhood and in a position to know. We may have our problems but if you want to build a castle by the sea that reflects your individual tastes, Paradise by the Sea is really the best place available in the area to do so. To each his own, but personally I think the homes in our neighborhood are fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I'd say about 97% of the idle speculation I've read about ALL of the houses in Paradise by the Sea is wrong. I'm the slum lord of the neighborhood and in a position to know. We may have our problems but if you want to build a castle by the sea that reflects your individual tastes, Paradise by the Sea is really the best place available in the area to do so. To each his own, but personally I think the homes in our neighborhood are fascinating.

Paradise by the Sea will never be classy enough until somebody erects a flagpole taller than Donald Trump's.

Paradise Sea, I would hate to think I have posted something about Paradise or Charlie's job that is incorrect. Was there something I said?

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
To me it kinda looks like a place that a Morman Sect would inhabit with 130 women and 400 kids :dunno:

Just to clarify. The sect to which you refer in NOT Mormon and has nothing to do with the Mormon Church. The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS) and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS or Mormon) are not the same and have nothing to do with each other.

Last edited: