• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MissouriMom

Beach Comber
Feb 18, 2005
Hi all! I'm from St. Louis, and found this site after Hurricane Dennis. Have been hooked ever since. We've been coming to Seagrove since '01, and love it there. My favorite place is Deer Creek State Park, followed closely by Cerulean Park in Watercolor. When I come to the beach, I also pick up trash very early in the morning. It always amazes me how people think it's OK to leave all their water bottles, beer cans, etc on that beautiful beach, and not think twice about it. I applaud all of you who care and campaign to keep it pristine. Well, that was my first post! That wasn't so hard, and now I hope the notice at the top of the page will go away about never posting!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:clap::clap::clap: :welcome: We need more people like you to visit our beaches!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:welcome:Finally! I've seen you lurking!! Glad you posted!!

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
pretty cool you take the time to notice & care....its probably the anguish of that long walkover....too bad theres not parking on the beach.
Hang out long enough & you'll be amazed at the number of tourists unable to read the 'stay off dunes' signs. sometimes having too much money gives ya that 'false entitlement' issue' of crapping in others back yards.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hey MizzouMom! I like your style...come join the funn! :clap: