• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
BobbyJ and baby Brody use Emerald Coast Urgent Care. Not like all the other Doc-in-a-Box places. Bobbyj is hard to please when it comes to medical care and he speaks highly of Dr. Nicholas there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:When my older brother was down, he was very ill (with a strange virus that usually only affects elderly people) and needed a place that would accept his GA insurance. He went there and they did tests his "idiot" MDs in ATL didn't do, so they were able to get him on the right track by the time he got back.

His MDs in ATL had him on antibiotics for 3 weeks prior to coming down and were even giving him shots, not bothering to look beyond the surface until Emerald Coast Urgent Care really started testing liver/gallbladder, etc.

SurferGirl

Beach Comber
Jan 7, 2010
I can't say enough good about Dr. Thomas Roberts at Village Health Associates on HWY 98. Dr. Roberts has gone above and beyond for our family. He has called our house on the weekend to check on our 3 1/2 year-old. What doctor does that anymore?
When she was having a severe allergic reaction he sat with us for 40 min. to make sure she was going to be ok. He listens to everything you say and he really cares about you as a person. You can't beat that! The number is 622-0333.

Does anyone know where Dr. Roberts is now practicing? The location on 98 is closed. Thanks

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hospital privileges?

I heard that he doesn't have hospital privileges locally, is that true?:dunno: Not that he needs them to follow you, but, if I had to be hospitalized, I'd want him to be able, to see me.
Dr Bawa :clap:(850-534-4170) is our family physician and we can't say enough good things about him. He came highly recommended when we moved here. My husband & children love him. They can normally fit you in the same day and another plus point the clinic is really nice & clean.

Last edited: