• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I think Skunky may be having a little too much fun comparing believing in Obama with believing in aliens. You better watch him closely at the party!!!

Oh, you're wrong. His other sign is a WHO DAT with the Obama logo O in who. Around the edges it says, "Who Dat Say they gone beat Obama? Who Dat?! over and over.

He's also heading up the pin the tail on the donkey all night Thursday, and there's a rumor he'll dress up like a donkey. :love: He may not be a die hard Dem yet, but he is an Obama guy.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Oh, you're wrong. His other sign is a WHO DAT with the Obama logo O in who. Around the edges it says, "Who Dat Say they gone beat Obama? Who Dat?! over and over.

He's also heading up the pin the tail on the donkey all night Thursday, and there's a rumor he'll dress up like a donkey. :love: He may not be a die hard Dem yet, but he is an Obama guy.

Ok, I was just making sure you don't have a confederate in your mists. :D

Him with a donkey suit...hmmm...very interesting :scratch:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
Ok, I was just making sure you don't have a confederate in your mists. :D

Him with a donkey suit...hmmm...very interesting :scratch:

Funny you should mention Confederates. There's a certain SoWaller friend who's not an Obama fan, but she does like the Confederate flag.

I don't know if you've seen it, but there's a website where you can put in your own image in the upper half of the Obama O, and put in your own group slogan. Like "Kayakers for Obama" and silly stuff like that.

Well, I had a dream that this one SoWaller showed up for the Thusday party wearing a Confederates for Obama with Dixie incorporated in to the O logo. It was so funny, I was disappointed to wake up and realize it was a dream.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Funny you should mention Confederates. There's a certain SoWaller friend who's not an Obama fan, but she does like the Confederate flag.

I don't know if you've seen it, but there's a website where you can put in your own image in the upper half of the Obama O, and put in your own group slogan. Like "Kayakers for Obama" and silly stuff like that.

Well, I had a dream that this one SoWaller showed up for the Thusday party wearing a Confederates for Obama with Dixie incorporated in to the O logo. It was so funny, I was disappointed to wake up and realize it was a dream.
Hmmmmmmmmmm,I think I know your confederate friend:funn:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
This thread would be the best thing I've read in a long time if I didn't have to skim through the DNC crapola! :lol:

I love you sweet little Dems...bless your hearts! ;-)

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This thread would be the best thing I've read in a long time if I didn't have to skim through the DNC crapola! :lol:

I love you sweet little Dems...bless your hearts! ;-)

Well, we don't see it as crapola.;-)

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
If anyone who can't make the party is dying for one of these signs, they will be auctioned! You guys are welcome to submit a bid!

I think our very own hnooe2000 and jdarg may find they've started a bidding war.

As for the Beachsand Haiku collaborations, I want to see some offers!! These and the Wenches sign are SoWal classics!