• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sandydfw

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2008
Colleyville, Texas
Introducing myself and looking forward to meeting you in SoWal. My friend DD (Renee) told me about your group when I mentioned I went to high school in FWB. I live in the Dallas, TX area (Colleyville, by the DFW airport). I have been here for 15 years but left for 3 years to live in AK. I have always missed the FL beaches ever since leaving in 1981. I joined the Air Force after graduating nursing school from U. of S. AL, Mobile. I grad from Choctaw in 74. My father retired at Eglin. Anyway, not sure how much information you may want to read so I will try to keep it simple:
one daughter 23 recently married
25 years retired from USAF
happily married 25 years
husband retired fighter pilot and now flies for American
I am a RN and work part time as staff nurse in ICU and case management
most importantly I am a party animal and would love to join your group.

Cheers, Sandy

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
WooHoo...another fine Texan has joined us!

:welcome:sandydfw, any friend of DD's is a friend of mine!

sandydfw

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2008
Colleyville, Texas
trying to learn to navigate the site, I am way excited to be a part of this!!! Hey I go to Germany next weekend and return 28 Sep. I will have e-amil with me. I am going to Munich for the big Oktoberfest. Let me know where you are staying and dates you will be in Sowal, and I will make a reservation too......

sandydfw

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2008
Colleyville, Texas
hey thanks for the message, I am trying to learn to navigate around in the site. I am coming to SoWal with DD in Oct. she called it a soriee? anyway, yes i bet we do know some of the same people, that is funny!!! thanks and look forward to chatting with you

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
trying to learn to navigate the site, I am way excited to be a part of this!!! Hey I go to Germany next weekend and return 28 Sep. I will have e-amil with me. I am going to Munich for the big Oktoberfest. Let me know where you are staying and dates you will be in Sowal, and I will make a reservation too......

Don't know where I'm staying yet...:bang:thanks to Mr. DD. But I will let you know. Don't know if I'm flying or driving. All I know is I'll be there by the 10th and probably return home on the 13 or 14th.
Yippee!!! :clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
hey thanks for the message, I am trying to learn to navigate around in the site. I am coming to SoWal with DD in Oct. she called it a soriee? anyway, yes i bet we do know some of the same people, that is funny!!! thanks and look forward to chatting with you

This could be...EPIC! :clap: