• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome: Sandy, to the vortex. Can't believe I will miss this in October, my first time not in Sowal the same time DD is arriving. :love:

:bang:

sandydfw

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2008
Colleyville, Texas
Sorry I will miss you and have the opportunity to meet you. I am excited about going to SoWal, however I have no idea what to expect except a party? Thanks for the words, thread? I am so new to this not sure of the terminology. I did learn to say Funn!!!! later, Sandy

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:welcome: Sandy, to the vortex. Can't believe I will miss this in October, my first time not in Sowal the same time DD is arriving. :love:

:bang:

:sosad::sosad::sosad:

Sorry I will miss you and have the opportunity to meet you. I am excited about going to SoWal, however I have no idea what to expect except a party? Thanks for the words, thread? I am so new to this not sure of the terminology. I did learn to say Funn!!!! later, Sandy

DD hasn't filled you in? What a slacker she is! :D

Hey! I told her how to spell funn and I warned her of the political threads. :lol:
Sandy, this thread might help you too.....

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=10633&highlight=primer

and this might help too...
http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=13626&highlight=primer

any thread you see that look interesting that are referenced in the second thread, just do a seach for key words and you'll find some funn reading. We really are funn when an election's not coming up. :blink:

:wave:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
:welcome:Welcome Sandydfw. We've lived in Texas and Alaska. Our son lives in Dallas area. Nephew is currently F-15 pilot at Tyndall. Not sure if we can be at soiree. We've got a beach wedding that day. Look forward to your posts and meeting you out in SoWal land one day. Safe travels.