• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
We went to Seaside planning to attend the Family Fun Day for a few hours, but ended up staying until the end at 4 pm! My kids had a blast- painting on the amazing Art Miles mural, making butterfly wings (thanks Goodwitch), listening to the always awesome Jimmy Wz and our new favorite singers from California- MaMuse. The day ended with puppies and kids running wild.:love:

Caught up with lots of new and old friends- this was a great event and we are looking forward to next year.

A little advice- don't attempt a sack race/pumpkin head relay at age 44. I am hitting the Advil bottle and heat pack now!:shock: I did beat RepComic - but he had a hard time at dress-up part of the relay, and clearly had issues with wearing a pumpkin on his head.

:clap:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
the Art Miles Mural was beautiful!!!:clap: I read about some other murals done at local schools - the Sun has pix - they are so neat. love that project!

Jenny - those pix of the pumpkin head race are hilarious. you could not pay me to put that giant slimey pumpkin on my head and jump in a sack!:funn:you got guts.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think I earned a pumpkin pie for this little stunt. For very sure I earned the 3 glasses of wine I drank tonight at Amavida- and the great a Capella performance by MaMuse. A perfect ending to a great day.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
I think I earned a pumpkin pie for this little stunt. For very sure I earned the 3 glasses of wine I drank tonight at Amavida- and the great a Capella performance by MaMuse. A perfect ending to a great day.

I'll get Miss Kitty to bake you a pie since I can't be there. :wave:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
My personal favorite was the extreme ironing against pumpkinhead. :lol:

I made a new friend. See turtle.

I also learned that shrimp jump like crickets. :blink:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'll get Miss Kitty to bake you a pie since I can't be there. :wave:

:eek:...i'll get her a pucking pumpkin pie at publix. :D

jdarg's day sounds awesome...it was a gorgeous day today. we got back to nature by taking molly to the beach...it was so perfect, i almost cried. she LOVES the beach. :love:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
My personal favorite was the extreme ironing against pumpkinhead. :lol:

I made a new friend. See turtle.

I also learned that shrimp jump like crickets. :blink:

Wow, Mangy...that's a vicious looking turtle..glad he's your friend.