• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SRSue

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2008
Thank You, Witches!

Thanks to the witches from a CVHN board member and hard working volunteer. The good that comes from your generous hearts make it all worthwhile.
Have a great ride!!!
:bow:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Hey all you witches!

fyi, my girlfriend carol is the head witch... if anyone wants to contact her regarding the event PM me for her contact info.

also, just heard from Ollie / Red Bar. They want to donate 10% of the breakfast bill to CVHN on the witches behalf. gotta love this community. so cool.

:love:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You could go as a wHOrlock.

My wHOring days are over. ;-)

Hey all you witches!

fyi, my girlfriend carol is the head witch... if anyone wants to contact her regarding the event PM me for her contact info.

also, just heard from Ollie / Red Bar. They want to donate 10% of the breakfast bill to CVHN on the witches behalf. gotta love this community. so cool.

:love:

:clap::clap:

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
no boys allowed! of course he could be a drag witch.:D it could work.

30aTelevision will donate $100 to the cause if sowalgayboi can ride as a drag witch

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
30aTelevision will donate $100 to the cause if sowalgayboi can ride as a drag witch

done. I'll let the head witch in charge know about swgb. if he looks like a witch, then who is to say he isn't? give swgb your check or drop it at the Red Bar and give it to Carol at the post-ride breakfast.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
done. I'll let the head witch in charge know about swgb. if he looks like a witch, then who is to say he isn't? give swgb your check or drop it at the Red Bar and give it to Carol at the post-ride breakfast.

this is fantastic! :clap: