• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShallowsFuzz

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2006
Point Washington
Ok, I can understand if you are not Christian or are Christian and chose not to let that influence your decision. That is your given right. But, you can not be serious in thinking that some people making their decision based on their beliefs or religion is any less important than you and several other people on here making your decision based on a stupid pi?ata.

From what I am reading alot of people are dropping the ball and are more worried about a pinata. Start looking at the real issues and stop playing around with our children's future.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Ok, I can understand if you are not Christian or are Christian and chose not to let that influence your decision. That is your given right. But, you can not be serious in thinking that some people making their decision based on their beliefs or religion is any less important than you and several other people on here making your decision based on a stupid pi?ata.

From what I am reading alot of people are dropping the ball and are more worried about a pinata. Start looking at the real issues and stop playing around with our children's future.

And I as I said before, the pinata is just one of many reasons why Nelson didn't get my vote. I don't think my concern (or anyone else's) about Nelson's motivations, qualifications, and judgment is "playing around with our children's futures".

Last edited:

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
I read in the Daily News where Mrs Wilkerson would not or did not reveal here age in their candidates Q&A.

Why would it be unavailabe?

Does she not know?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
This just in - Mildred didn't reveal her age because she was born in Iceland and so is ineligible for office.......................oh wait, that was a DIFFERENT stupid non-issue!!! :angry:

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Well I don't know where she was born but If a pinata can be a determining factor to some it just might be a determing factor to someone else.

Why would they ask the question if it was not revelent.

To each his own stupid issue Mr Bug

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
This just in - Mildred didn't reveal her age because she was born in Iceland and so is ineligible for office.......................oh wait, that was a DIFFERENT stupid non-issue!!! :angry:

Well I don't know where she was born but If a pinata can be a determining factor to some it just might be a determing factor to someone else.

Why would they ask the question if it was not revelent.

To each his own stupid issue Mr Bug

It's actually extremely relevant. But out of tremendous respect for Mrs. W, I'm not even about to go there. And I hope IG doesn't either.

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
SN - out of respect for you I do not plan to go there at this time. Just hoping the "Pinata" has run its course. Hopefully, but it is a truly revelent issue and I can now provide the answer as to when and where and SB it was not Iceland.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.