• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Next year Halloween is on the weekend. I'll be there and join the witches. Looks like so much funn.

Thanks for the video!

not sure but I'm thinking the witches will always ride on a school day - even if its just before the actual Oct 31 day... that's okay, you can still plan accordingly and be there to ride!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
That looks like so much FUNN!!!! I would love to do this. Thank you all for the videos and pictures. And I am glad to know you raised some $$ for a great cause! :clap:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
My Wife and I were in the surf by 6:30 this morning looking for fish. I went to the Tom Thumb and got to witness all the witches drive by me as I went East.
You folks all rock!!!!!!! I can't believe I never heard anything about this. I would have donated.
What a cool idea and so great that some folks got pics and video. We were coming back to get to work as everyone was just getting back to 393 and 30-A.

Awesome ladies.....and SWGB. (I could not pick you out of that crowd) :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
These are so great.....I'm so happy to FINALLY have participated.....looking forward to our next ride....I heard there may be a Elf Ride at Christmas!!!:clap:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
My Wife and I were in the surf by 6:30 this morning looking for fish. I went to the Tom Thumb and got to witness all the witches drive by me as I went East.
You folks all rock!!!!!!! I can't believe I never heard anything about this. I would have donated.
What a cool idea and so great that some folks got pics and video. We were coming back to get to work as everyone was just getting back to 393 and 30-A.

Awesome ladies.....and SWGB. (I could not pick you out of that crowd) :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He was the one without the boobs. :D

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting all day to see the vids and pics!! Couldn't see them from work.:bang:
Ladies, you did not disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great music, Kurt!