• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Help spread the word..... Walton County Democrats are hosting an "Election Party" on Tuesday Night at Bud & Alley's starting at 7:00 P.M. Free appetizers and a cash bar. Should be a great way to watch the returns roll in...
dec_budalley_celebration.jpg

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This time tomorrow night I plan on being at Bud's with my family and great friends (old and new), celebrating the hard work of many local Democrats.

Dave held the meeting for the local Democrats at Bud & Alley's that helped get this show on the road. I can't imagine a better place to be on Election Night! It is hard to believe that what started as a small, determined group of Democrats ended up becoming it's own force and making such a difference. Way to go!

The best part of election season? Meeting so many great people. Wow- there are lots of hidden treasure-type people in SoWal land.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The Mers and I survived. :wave:

Scootybug survived my coloring of the map. :D

It was a great event and kudos to the D party and Dave R! :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The Mers and I survived. :wave:

Scootybug survived my coloring of the map. :D

It was a great event and kudos to the D party and Dave R! :clap:

What a night. Thank God I made it home before shedding big tears of gratitude.

Tonight was better than any New Year's Eve. I am so blessed to have made so many wonderful new friends during this campaign, and also knowing that that the friends we already had totally rock the world.

I love living in SoWal.:love:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Really great party, was so amazing to share that experience with so many friends.
You've definitely got the best living room in town Dave R!