• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
MountainFilm in the rain...:love:

I can't stop thinking about the hippos.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I wisely did not wear mascara tonight- I very predictably got all weepy duringRed Gold. Dylan, Sarah, and baby Finn were the perfect ambassadors for Bristol Bay Alaska. We wish they could stay a few days longer and take a little break!

The elephant film was wonderful.:clap:

Mountain Film seems to get better every year.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I wisely did not wear mascara tonight- I very predictably got all weepy duringRed Gold. Dylan, Sarah, and baby Finn were the perfect ambassadors for Bristol Bay Alaska. We wish they could stay a few days longer and take a little break!

The elephant film was wonderful.:clap:

Mountain Film seems to get better every year.

It might. Or maybe your mind is expanding.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks to everyone at MountainFilm (especially our John R)! This event is truly one of the best things that happens along 30A and it's a time to give a shout out to WC and St. Joe for the partnership that allows us all to sit out under the stars in the beauty of Marina Park!

Sunday after MF always feels a bit like the day after Christmas. But, once again I have been inspired to do further reasearch on some topics that touched my heart.
This year, it was the beautiful elephant. http://www.mountainfilm.org/festival/2008/schedule/films/losing_the_elephants/index.html

Does anyone know what the website was for learning more about this effort?

Bravo MountainFilm...see you next year! :clap:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I couldn't agree more, Kitty. Big thanks and gratitude to Telluride Mtn Film, the film makers, St Joe, WaterColor, John R, Jimmy, Justin, all of the key staff and crew, Monark (events planning), and volunteers.

We are so grateful to have Mtn Film on tour at WaterColor.

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
Thanks to everyone at MountainFilm (especially our John R)! This event is truly one of the best things that happens along 30A and it's a time to give a shout out to WC and St. Joe for the partnership that allows us all to sit out under the stars in the beauty of Marina Park!

Sunday after MF always feels a bit like the day after Christmas. But, once again I have been inspired to do further reasearch on some topics that touched my heart.
This year, it was the beautiful elephant. http://www.mountainfilm.org/festival/2008/schedule/films/losing_the_elephants/index.html

Does anyone know what the website was for learning more about this effort?

Bravo MountainFilm...see you next year! :clap:

I was trying to remember the same thing.

After some googling http://www.worldwomenwork.org/

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Wow.....What a great event the festival was --I have lived here 4 years and never attended until last night! Setting was great, saw lots of Sowallers (well, all the tree huggers anyway : ) this just shows you really how many different, varied, and funn things there are to do here on 30A. Mark my calender for next year!

And now I really "get" John R.'s sig. regarding No Pebble Mines-- very moving flick.

Last edited: