• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WhoDat1

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Boys, Boys,Boys, lets stop all this silly bickering, and lets focus on the task at hand. We have a new sheriff. If and I hope that thats a BIG IF, the PBA gets voted in, then we will deal with it then. If it doesnt then we will give Sheriff Mike Adkinson a chance to do what he says he is going to do. One thing we need not do is tear at each others throats which is what the old admin has caused us to do for the last 8 years. We are a family, like it or not. Theres no need for you REDSOX, or you WHODAT1 to longer fight, or call each other out. Just vote the way you want, and move on. Lets please try and mend our department back to what it should be, and what it can be. If you were at that meeting Mike had today you seen that he is a great leader. This is going to be a great department!!!! Not just because I am in it ( ha ha ha ) but because we will have a fresh start, with a new leader who is not like the old. So throw in the white flag, and lets just see where it all falls, and go from there.. Later
Irisheyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way. Lets get this over with and move on, either way. I can honestly say I don't care anymore what happens with the vote. I am stunned at the personal attack I have gone through at the hands of another LEO and it violates the very feeling of family that I advocate. As far as RedSox goes, No Cop should ever trust someone who throws another one under the bus just because they have a different opinion. Hell he threw someone other than me under the bus who is AGAINST the bargaining unit. Irish, you should understand this more than anyone.

I organized a meeting with the Sheriff-elect several weeks ago, before he was elected, and was impressed with what he had to say. He still respected my opinion where we disagreed and was very gracious. I look forward to working under him, if he'll have me. I hope that he sees through WHATEVER is going on north of the bay and realize that I, at least, had my brothers and sisters at heart.:blush: I gain nothing here, either way.

That being said, I will NOT sell my integrity or my beliefs, which BTW have been consistent and unchanging my whole professional career, over some no good excuse of a cop trying to use fear to shut me up. I played that game several times in twelve years and I won't be intimidated. :angry:

Thanks for your post Irish.........I love the your screen name.....

ROLL TIDE! Dec. 6th, here we come super-ham:rotfl:

WhoDat1

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
ditto

CL , good post, agree with most of what you have said.

ditto

We are all subject to call off duty, though.

Last edited:

crazytimes

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
So why stop driving them in

the northern part of the county? I see whre it should be stop going into another state and country but not the northern part of the county

Union or no union, I hope the new Sheriff stops allowing cars to be driven home all over North Florida and South Alabama.:angry: I support in the county and maybe just over the line (Destin, PC Beach) but no further. I would also prefer hiring preference be given to county residents. Allow our tax dollars to remain at work here.:clap:

crazytimes

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
Was just wondering because you said

Originally Posted by idlewind
Union or no union, I hope the new Sheriff stops allowing cars to be driven home all over North Florida and South Alabama.

North Florida and South Alabama. So I was wondering what was wrong with the northern part.

I thought the "north part" of the county was "in the county." I certainly think the north end is acceptable.

Originally Posted by idlewind
Union or no union, I hope the new Sheriff stops allowing cars to be driven home all over North Florida and South Alabama.

North Florida and South Alabama. So I was wondering what was wrong with the northern part.

I am often misunderstood, it is my curse.:lol::lol::lol:

By North Florida, I meant Holmes, Okaloosa, Washington, Santa Rosa, etc, etc. I don't have a problem with Ebro for instance, but Vernon or Chipley is a bit much.:doh: Same with Laurel Hill ( OK) and Baker(not OK.) Hope this clears things up.:D

Irisheyes

Beach Comber
Oct 22, 2008
I submitted a warrant today for your arrest for being an FSU fan, and for your husband as an accessory to the crime... Go Gators !!!:yikes:

Good lord. Can't go anywhere. One in every crowd. Jeez. :wave:[/quote]

LOL...What a wonderful Gator fan... Hang in there though.. Maybe Bobby will retire that hover round, and start super poly grip commericals, and yall will start winning some real games...

GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!:cool: Super man wears Tim Tebow PJ's

Irisheyes

Beach Comber
Oct 22, 2008
56/ 6 anyone reckon steve is mad in south carolina... sorry I am just sick of fighting, and want to brag about my team.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!