• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Saturday November 29

South Carolina @ Clemson
Georgia Tech @ Georgia
Florida
@ Florida State
Maryland @ Boston College
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State
Auburn @ Alabama
Kentucky @ Tennessee
Vanderbilt
@ Wake Forest
Oregon @ Oregon State

Bonus-Which team wins the Iron Bowl coin flip? Auburn or Alabama?

Well, just puck. They play football in the morning? Where were my friends? :dunno:
Heck, at about 1 PM EST yesterday I told hubby that I was gonna change my pick from Pitt to WV. He said, "You can't do that. Games have already started." I thought they started at 7 PM EST. :bang: Glad I didn't change it.:blush:

Sorry I didn't have your back. I was so busy with my family and packing for the beach that the pick 'em took a back seat, so I didn't check who had and hadn't posted.:sosad:

okay, I'm not playing this here football game, but I got 2 picks for today. Alabama. Florida. so there!

so, who is winning this gig?:wave:
UGA is looking awesome against GT. Clemson is killing Carolina, and Smelley is playing smelly. Looks like DD will go to #1 by herself. Congrats, DD!:clap:

The Florida and Alabama games haven't started.

EDIT: Georgia Tech has just gone ahead! :clap:

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:blush:Thanks, BR.
I couldn't watch today. I pm'd Kitty yesterday about changing my pick to SC. But, in the end I decided to let the chips fall where they may. LSU and GA let us down today. But, Toots made some great picks!! :D

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Georgia let me down for sure, as did Oregon State. But my Vols didn't. I don't know what has happened to them these last two games, but I like it. Should have had that kind of offense all year long. I am actually tied for 1st this week with Fulmer4Senate, DD and CP, I think I figured that right. Yippee! :clap:

BTW, who won the coin toss at the beginning? The game was late being aired. As were several games. By the time they started showing the Kentucky/UT game, there was only 5 minutes left in the first quarter.

Last edited:

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake
I kinda fell sorry for the Kitten, I know how a lose to the big rival feels(last year).
Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I kinda fell sorry for the Kitten, I know how a lose to the big rival feels(last year).
Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!!!

:wave:...it was a bad loss, for sure, but such a good game! Perhaps if the Mizzou defense had shown up, the outcome would have been different. :roll: However, as much as we wanted Mizzou to win, KU deserved that win! Congrats!

I think that game and the OU v. OSU game were college football at it's finest!

Status
Not open for further replies.