• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Week XV Results

Here they are. Congrats to DD for having the biggest number of wins for the season. :clap:The best picker of the week was Arkiehawg at 9-2.

TooFarTampa has the largest possible number of bonus points at 30. Everyone's bonus points are final except those who chose Oklahoma or Florida for the national championship (assuming all of the sports experts are correct). That's DD, cp, and TooFarTampa.

The colors are obvious. Chomp! And yes, I had a great time. Thanks to all of you who texted or called me during the game.:love:

It's been fun!:wave:

picture.php

picture.php

And the details:

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Thanks, BR. Man, I wish I had known at the beginning what I know now. I still don't get all the bonus stuff, but I woulda sure made different picks. :wave:

Thanks, BR. Man, I wish I had known at the beginning what I know now. I still don't get all the bonus stuff, but I woulda sure made different picks. :wave:
Based on what we knew then, I don't think you could have done any better. I just picked Florida over Georgia because I'm a Gator. A lot of people thought UGA was going to the national championship back then. And you're still in the game with Oklahoma although obviously I hope the Gators beat them.

Clemson? :rotfl: We both got tricked on that one. And who would have thought preseason that LSU wouldn't win the west? That is, other than our friend Darlene.;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Based on what we knew then, I don't think you could have done any better. I just picked Florida over Georgia because I'm a Gator. A lot of people thought UGA was going to the national championship back then. And you're still in the game with Oklahoma although obviously I hope the Gators beat them.

Clemson? :rotfl: We both got tricked on that one. And who would have thought preseason that LSU wouldn't win the west? That is, other than our friend Darlene.;-)

LSwho?:bang:

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
I can't wait till the bowl selections start. It would be kinda cool if LSU came here to Memphis to play in the Liberty Bowl, even though they didn't do so good this year. It would still be kinda neat to watch LSU play here anyway. And BTW, Lady D, next year you can win as long as I'm right behind you. :D

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Chick-fil-A
LSU vs. Georgia Tech Atlanta
Georgia Dome Dec. 31, 7:30 p.m. ESPN

Dangit, why couldn't LSU come here?

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Congrats DD! And great job too BR!

Here they are. Congrats to DD for having the biggest number of wins for the season. :clap:The best picker of the week was Arkiehawg at 9-2.

TooFarTampa has the largest possible number of bonus points at 30. Everyone's bonus points are final except those who chose Oklahoma or Florida for the national championship (assuming all of the sports experts are correct). That's DD, cp, and TooFarTampa.

Next year, remind me not to drop out! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.