• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lerxst

Beach Fanatic
Jul 24, 2008
Happy to report that Fully Committed was even funnier than I expected, and I was ready for it to be funny! Kevin's acting and Craig's directing...and the set. All brilliant.

Kevin, my man, you have surpassed yourself! Standing ovation, standing ovation.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks to everyone that came out to the packed out Opening Night! Kevin got a standing ovation and had to make a 2nd curtain call! First time I can recall that's ever happened here in 8 years and over two dozen shows...

Get your tickets today, cuz this one is gonna sell... www.seasiderep.org

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks to everyone that came out to the packed out Opening Night! Kevin got a standing ovation and had to make a 2nd curtain call! First time I can recall that's ever happened here in 8 years and over two dozen shows...

Get your tickets today, cuz this one is gonna sell... www.seasiderep.org

It was really really really great! I can't wait to see it again!

BookMan

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2008
Blue Mountain Beach
:funn::funn::funn:Wow!!! A truly brilliant performance (performances?) by Kevin. Such high energy. Kevin uses every inch of the wonderfully detailed set at such a heart racing pace that it left me exhausted, and out of breath from laughing so hard. Kevin, Craig, Mary Kay, Carol, John, interns, and everyone else at the REP, Thank You for another amazing show. We are truly blessed to have such a talented group in our community.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't wait to see it again.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
What a fantastic show! Kevin Boyle is brilliant and relentless. The interplay between the sound cues (Watercourse Way) and the performance was seamless....not an easy task! Bravo to the Rep for putting this one up! The set is really cool too!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Have heard nothing but rave reviews on this one. In fact I just bought our tickets for closing night. Can't wait.