• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Do more yoga.
Give and get more massage.
Write.
Make art.
Kayak.
Love.

Also uber-condensed. And I really shouldn't be in the drawing for the tickets, there must be some conflict of interest there somewhere. But it's good to get them down on paper... er, screen... maybe will make me more accountable...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Entries are now officially closed, (They end with Gypsea's entry) though please feel free to continue adding your resolutions to this page, if you wish. I have collected all of the names from the entries, and will be going to tonight's performance of "Fully Committed" at the REP Theatre (Remember to buy your tickets ASAP, as the show will close tomorrow), and will have the Star of the show, draw for the winner, and we will report back with the announcement of the winner. Good luck, everyone!

I'd like to thank everyone for entering this contest, and to all who support the Seaside REP Theatre. May your resolutions stick! If you don't win tickets, please remember that everyone can purchase tickets for the WaterColor New Year's Eve Party. It is going to be a great party.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Do more yoga.
Give and get more massage.
Write.
Make art.
Kayak.
Love.

Also uber-condensed. And I really shouldn't be in the drawing for the tickets, there must be some conflict of interest there somewhere. But it's good to get them down on paper... er, screen... maybe will make me more accountable...

:clap:

To make a new friend each month. :D

I love this one.

Entries are now officially closed, (They end with Gypsea's entry) though please feel free to continue adding your resolutions to this page, if you wish. I have collected all of the names from the entries, and will be going to tonight's performance of "Fully Committed" at the REP Theatre (Remember to buy your tickets ASAP, as the show will close tomorrow), and will have the Star of the show, draw for the winner, and we will report back with the announcement of the winner. Good luck, everyone!

I'd like to thank everyone for entering this contest, and to all who support the Seaside REP Theatre. May your resolutions stick! If you don't win tickets, please remember that everyone can purchase tickets for the WaterColor New Year's Eve Party. It is going to be a great party.

Thanks for doing this Smiley J! And thanks everyone who has seen Fully Committed, or are "committed" to going tonight or tomorrow... (har har har). We will be talking about this show for years to come. Maybe we can get Kevin to commit to doing it again (OK he will kill me now).

And how can this not be a great party?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Thanks Em and SJ!

If there are others who are interested in giving away tickets or having contests on SoWal.com just let us know.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Tonight's sold out show of Fully Committed was great, again. After seeing it five times, I should be fully committed! It is a bit different each time, and it is always funn to see. We are lucky to have such talent at the REP! The show closes tomorrow night, and I believe it is close to being sold out, if not already. You can always check to see if there are any last minute cancellations.

Now, for what we've all been waiting for... the winner for the four tickets to the WaterColor New Year's Eve Party is...
pc290001.jpg

jdarg!!!

Congratulations!

Again, thanks to all who played, and a big thank you to all whom are contributing to the silent auction. See you on New Years Eve! Remember, you can go online to purchase your tickets!!! We have some great items lined up for the silent auction, thanks to so many special people who keep South Walton rolling. A special thanks to Kurt and SoWal.com, for letting us have a little funn in the process, and also for his generous contribution to the silent auction!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:rotfl:...karma!