• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Tonight's sold out show of Fully Committed was great, again. After seeing it five times, I should be fully committed! It is a bit different each time, and it is always funn to see. We are lucky to have such talent at the REP! The show closes tomorrow night, and I believe it is close to being sold out, if not already. You can always check to see if there are any last minute cancellations.

Now, for what we've all been waiting for... the winner for the four tickets to the WaterColor New Year's Eve Party is...
pc290001.jpg

jdarg!!!

Congratulations!

Again, thanks to all who played, and a big thank you to all whom are contributing to the silent auction. See you on New Years Eve! Remember, you can go online to purchase your tickets!!! We have some great items lined up for the silent auction, thanks to so many special people who keep South Walton rolling. A special thanks to Kurt and SoWal.com, for letting us have a little funn in the process, and also for his generous contribution to the silent auction!

Wow! Maybe I am starting to be lucky.

And thank you little 5 oz. Baby Jesus!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I was about to say something about "5oz baby Jesus" until I realized you were talking about the figurine of baby Jesus, which probably does weight 5oz.

Congratulations!

Now, take some medicine, so you won't be sick, and get plenty of rest. Also, go ahead and drink plenty of Gatorade to hydrate you, and take a few Motrin, because after drinking free Champagne for two hours, you are going to need it the next day!!! The party runs fairly late, and I think they are even serving breakfast after the Champagne.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:rotfl:...oh, my....I jsut made Mermy look at this and she saw the lbj and fell on the floor laughing and she snorted. Yes, she has been overserved. :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I was about to say something about "5oz baby Jesus" until I realized you were talking about the figurine of baby Jesus, which probably does weight 5oz. Congratulations! Now, take some medicine, so you won't be sick, and get plenty of rest! -- the NYE party at WaterColor runs fairly late into the morning. I think they are even serving breakfast after the Champagne.

Ha! I will be lucky to make it until midnight. Maybe if I take to the bed and rest from now until party time- like that will happen.:rotfl:

Yes- I am buying lottery tickets for Wednesday night.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:rotfl:...oh, my....I jsut made Mermy look at this and she saw the lbj and fell on the floor laughing and she snorted. Yes, she has been overserved. :clap:

:funn: I should have stopped by, as I saw your lights on!

Until this moment, I never realized that Lyndon B Johnson and little baby Jesus shared the same initials. :clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:funn: I should have stopped by, as I saw your lights on!

Until this moment, I never realized that Lyndon B Johnson and little baby Jesus shared the same initials. :clap:

They are both from Texas. :D

Raise your hand is you would like a dd from Mermy. I keep dialing the phone and having her talk to people. Cheapest entertainment, ever!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kitty, my mother tells me that when my younger brother was born, I tried to convince her to name my brother, ...get this..., "Willy Baby Jesus!"