• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I missed every game yesterday:bang:

I missed every game yesterday on the money pool I am in. I started out 2-6, then went 7-2, then 0-5 and now today I am 4-0 in the money pool. Imagine having a chance at winning money and being up and down like a yo yo like I've been. The thing about the money pool though is every one is doing bad for the most part.

Who would have thought Texas Tech would have lost against Ole Miss after beating Texas? It just bumps the Gators up in their only loss versus Ole Miss. Go SEC!:clap:

The only person in the bowl pick 'em who picked Ole Miss was Smiley J, and he just picked them because, according to the ESPN list on the day that bowl picks had to be decided for the pick 'em, they were the home team. :wave:

Last edited:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Who would have thought Texas Tech would have lost against Ole Miss after beating Texas? It just bumps the Gators up in their only loss versus Ole Miss. Go SEC!:clap:

The only person in the bowl pick 'em who picked Ole Miss was Smiley J, and he just picked them becaus,e according to the ESPN list on the day that bowl picks had to be decided for the pick 'em, they were the home team. :wave:

Who would have thought it, me, and Coach Lou Holtz.

Go Ole Miss, I can hardly even talk I have shouted so much. :clap:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.