• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yesterday, 10 players lost all three, 6 players picked one right (Kentucky), 0 had two right, and SmilingJOe had all three right.:clap:

SJ and I were jsut discussing his master plan for the pick'em. Amazing. What a bunch of losers we are!!! :D

That is amazing! Go Smiling JOe, or should I say, go "home" teams? :lol:

Regarding the shock of Alabama's loss, I haven't heard from Darlene since 10:43. Gull, r u otay?

I talked to her. She is jsut fine....packing away the ROLL TIDE until next year.

Well, no, as a matter of fact, I haven't. I haven't even felt the need to mod CC, since of late, he's our one of our most entertaining posters---since gordo has disappeared. Hmmmmm.....maybe I should see if I can get a mod gig on fb. :roll:

:rotfl:...go ahead and tell me if you can figure it all out!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
SJ and I were jsut discussing his master plan for the pick'em. Amazing. What a bunch of losers we are!!! :D

I talked to her. She is jsut fine....packing away the ROLL TIDE until next year.

:rotfl:...go ahead and tell me if you can figure it all out!

Amen. Losers. :wave:

I'm glad Darlene's ok. God luv her.

fb...I've reconsidered the mod gig....they're jsut too nice over there. :roll:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Amen. Losers. :wave:

But, we are winners at funn. ;-)

I'm glad Darlene's ok. God luv her.

She is such a classy loser! :D

fb...I've reconsidered the mod gig....they're jsut too nice over there. :roll:
:rotfl:...guess they do need us over there.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Sorry to digress, but is that a hula-hooping kitty, you got there DD?? :lolabove:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Maybe he par-tayed with Miss Kitty on NYE and can no longer move. :lol:

Buffalo is winning at the end of the first half. Of the top people in the pick 'em, only cp picked Buffalo.

Right now the top three are me, DD, and cp (regular season plus bowls). Ameliaj is the best picker in the bowls (20). With bonus points if Florida wins, cp wins the Kitty Bowl -- there's no way anyone can catch her due to what we all picked. If something I can't even say happens, DD wins over me by 1 point. Hope she wins. :D

Do I get any brownie points for being the statistician?:lol:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Buffalo is winning at the end of the first half. Of the top people in the pick 'em, only cp picked Buffalo.

Right now the top three are me, DD, and cp (regular season plus bowls). Ameliaj is the best picker in the bowls (20). With bonus points if Florida wins, cp wins the Kitty Bowl -- there's no way anyone can catch her due to what we all picked. If something I can't even say happens, DD wins over me by 1 point. Hope she wins. :D

Do I get any brownie points for being the statistician?:lol:

Yes, you do! And thanks for explaining it in layman's terms. Damn that cp, I knew I shoulda sent her more peanut brittle. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.