• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
He better get in their and claim his homestead. Luckily the county decided that the value dropped $2.1 million from '07 to '08. :scratch:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Then do tell how much Hilton is paying for taxes on this beachside confection?

...while you're at it, what's he paying for his present homestead property?

Around 30-40 grand depending on the year you look at.

For his residence in Bay County, if he still lives there, is $328,523.57 per year.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I understand that he actually lives quite humbly in his primary. You may be looking at something else. You know he controls much real property.

That large sum is for the Holiday Inn Sunspree. Charlie and his wife used to live in one of the Penthouse units. Not sure if they still do. ;-)

J-WS6

Beach Comber
May 22, 2007
Houston, TX
somebody earlier in the thread mentioned that the house was being painted another color besides white. was it beige? anyone have any pictures of this?

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
I can't believe you would stoop so low as to refer to that home as possibly beige. You still receiving TV signal from '79 and watching "SOAP" at your crib?

Don't insult the classic television. Soap reruns are way better comedy than just about anything on the air today. And the alien abduction story arc was far ahead of its time.

Don't insult the classic television. Soap reruns are way better comedy than just about anything on the air today. And the alien abduction story arc was far ahead of its time.

I had to record Soap on an audio cassette. Our Bishop condemned the show, but I think he was referring to watching the show. I don't remember what the Catholic Church was concerned about. It's probably not relevant anymore anyway. Wasn't that when Billy Crystal or Tom Hanks were newbies?

Arrested Development outdid Soap, but they had 30 years to consider it.