• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Events

Beach Fanatic
Dec 16, 2008
The Merchants of Seaside will host the semi-annual Community Yard Sale on Saturday, February 7, 2009, from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. The event will be held in the Seaside Amphitheater, along Scenic Highway 30A, and features vendors from across the country with a variety of unique offerings. Entertainment will be provided by 30A Radio, your community radio station.

Seaside is currently accepting applications for participation in this exciting event; however, the event has a limited number of spaces available. If you are interested, please download the attached "Vendor Registration Form" and return to the address provided.

If you have any questions, please PM us for further details.

Thank you for your interest in the Community Yard Sale and events at Seaside. For more information on our beach community, including the wonderful retail shops and restaurants, please visit us online at: www.seasidefl.com.

Seaside Events

Beach Fanatic
Dec 16, 2008
Thank you for the warm welcome wishes BB and let me say, from everyone at Seaside, that we wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year! Stay tuned for an exciting 2009 Calendar of Events at Seaside...

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
30a Television is adding a Community Events Calendar segment. Please email any events you wish to be included to admin[at]30atelevision.com

Segments will run on the weekly show and on the website

30a Television is expanding to Video On Demand CH 1 on Comcast very soon.
Each show will be available under Community Channel where current and up to 4 previous shows wil be archived for anytime viewing

Last edited:

Seaside Events

Beach Fanatic
Dec 16, 2008
Stay tuned to this posting, as next week we will update everyone on our "Yard Sale Challenge" where we'll be giving away prizes for the most treasured items ever acquired at the Seaside Community Yard Sale. Dig out your goodies and be ready to submit your photographs.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Stay tuned to this posting, as next week we will update everyone on our "Yard Sale Challenge" where we'll be giving away prizes for the most treasured items ever acquired at the Seaside Community Yard Sale. Dig out your goodies and be ready to submit your photographs.

I have a famous couch purchased at the yard sale. It starred in Blythe Spirit!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Oh yeah? Well I got a Van Gogh. I was assured it's an original. I'm not so sure since it was only $5 framed. But it is signed by the artist so it might well be the real thing.

vincent-van-gogh-sunflowers.jpg

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Oh yeah? Well I got a Van Gogh. I was assured it's an original. I'm not so sure since it was only $5 framed. But it is signed by the artist so it might well be the real thing.

vincent-van-gogh-sunflowers.jpg

Except that signing art is a relatively new concept. ;-)