• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
We have not made a full year here yet, and I was wanting to do some fishing next weekend when I get back from work. So surf around home (Seaside) lakes (East or West) or jetties in Destin?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'd say not much, it's been pretty cold and usually the fish don't bite when they get cold. As far as surf fishing you might have luck there the Gulf is usually warmer.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
fish the creeks off the bay when wind dies down for red and speck action, live shrimp is best , espec sunny afternoons good luck

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
We have been catching Reds and Croakers and the occassional Speckled Trout on shrimp. Still lots of Mullet to throw a cast net at in the bayou.
We are about to smoke up a batch of Redfish and Mullett we got recently.
Tide has been so high lately that it would seem difficult to fish until the wind calms down.
My luck has been Hogtown Bayou and the 331 bridge.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
We have been catching Reds and Croakers and the occassional Speckled Trout on shrimp. Still lots of Mullet to throw a cast net at in the bayou.
We are about to smoke up a batch of Redfish and Mullett we got recently.
Tide has been so high lately that it would seem difficult to fish until the wind calms down.
My luck has been Hogtown Bayou and the 331 bridge.

Pipe or papers? :rotfl:

Santiago

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2005
seagrove beach
Oh thank you captain wilderness. :roll:

No problem, with 10,500+or- posts, I assumed this was one of those thousand or so times when you didn't know what you were talking about. Don't be so sensitive. I'm just pointing out that they will bite but locations, lures, presentation, etc. may be a little different than the spring or summer.