• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

woodworker

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2008
SRB
Congrats. In a thread about religion in schools you brought in:
  • evolution
  • communisim
  • abortion
You remind me of a guy I used to work with. Everyone else thought he was nonsensical but I knew that he was playing jedi mind tricks on all of us and probably went home every night laughing at us and how we thought he was for real...

I was wondering when you were going to work something up! (Getting kind of bored with Lucifersam, you have much more anger and devotion.)

You're three points have everything to do with "lack of" religion. I can't believe you don't see the connection (I think you're just angry).

And folks wonder what's "wrong" or "changed" in this nation? To me it's totally clear and has recently been very obvious! It all starts with the youth - aka the next voters. And before you scrunch me up and throw me in that little trash can in your mind, know that I don't vote according to my religion. I vote according to what is most fair and constitutional to my fellow man, not some personal agenda. It ain't a popularity contest, it's a country. And I think we're losing this country to - divisions, bickerings, "group" discrimination and bashing, and "personal" accommodations to small groups of folks that think the world's done them an injustice in life.

Not to drag you into this SWGB, even though you started it, but I knew exactly where you were going lately from a few responses in some threads - and then came the political party "division" poll - gotta say, I saw that one comin' a mile away! And the rainbows in school thing? YOU ARE BEING UN-AMERICAN! Stop spreading anarchy and realize this - and these are my words - It is just fine in this free country if you are gay, and you have every right to citizenship that we all have, and you are totally accepted. Now accept this and get on with your life! You are wasting your time by looking for ways that people are against you - you're practically punching yourself in the head! Take it from me - stand up for who you are, accept it no matter what anyone thinks, and go out and be that citizen!! And most importantly, from my experience, don't expect everyone, (or anyone sometimes), to be your friend at all times. You are your best friend so be true to yourself!

I'm dead serious about my stance, and I know the "sowal click" is gonna stand together and huck it up about the new guy. Seriously guys - the thank you thing when one of you takes a stab at someone that you've put in your certain "bracket" - it's pathetic and immature!

There's a certain "smell in the air" in this town lately that wasn't here before - kind of a dull, sweet, anarchy - and I think I'm finding the pile.;-)

I know my words are harsh, and I'm not going to apologize about it (it's called taking a stand). This country is going down the crapper, and I'm gonna stop the flow any way I can while, hopefully, some stronger individuals come along and help fix the problem. Thats what America used to be about. Now it's a bunch of whiny kids crying about how little suzie hurt them. (You'll notice I don't get angry (whiny)).

I kinda jumped around here, oops, but I think you "get the gist"-

Let me get help you put together your response -

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH ; yuck, yuck, yuck - you fill in the rest. (And try to quote the "pathetic" and "immature" part above for extra credit).

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I was wondering when you were going to work something up! (Getting kind of bored with Lucifersam, you have much more anger and devotion.)

You're three points have everything to do with "lack of" religion. I can't believe you don't see the connection (I think you're just angry).

And folks wonder what's "wrong" or "changed" in this nation? To me it's totally clear and has recently been very obvious! It all starts with the youth - aka the next voters. And before you scrunch me up and throw me in that little trash can in your mind, know that I don't vote according to my religion. I vote according to what is most fair and constitutional to my fellow man, not some personal agenda. It ain't a popularity contest, it's a country. And I think we're losing this country to - divisions, bickerings, "group" discrimination and bashing, and "personal" accommodations to small groups of folks that think the world's done them an injustice in life.

Not to drag you into this SWGB, even though you started it, but I knew exactly where you were going lately from a few responses in some threads - and then came the political party "division" poll - gotta say, I saw that one comin' a mile away! And the rainbows in school thing? YOU ARE BEING UN-AMERICAN! Stop spreading anarchy and realize this - and these are my words - It is just fine in this free country if you are gay, and you have every right to citizenship that we all have, and you are totally accepted. Now accept this and get on with your life! You are wasting your time by looking for ways that people are against you - you're practically punching yourself in the head! Take it from me - stand up for who you are, accept it no matter what anyone thinks, and go out and be that citizen!! And most importantly, from my experience, don't expect everyone, (or anyone sometimes), to be your friend at all times. You are your best friend so be true to yourself!

I'm dead serious about my stance, and I know the "sowal click" is gonna stand together and huck it up about the new guy. Seriously guys - the thank you thing when one of you takes a stab at someone that you've put in your certain "bracket" - it's pathetic and immature!

There's a certain "smell in the air" in this town lately that wasn't here before - kind of a dull, sweet, anarchy - and I think I'm finding the pile.;-)

I know my words are harsh, and I'm not going to apologize about it (it's called taking a stand). This country is going down the crapper, and I'm gonna stop the flow any way I can while, hopefully, some stronger individuals come along and help fix the problem. Thats what America used to be about. Now it's a bunch of whiny kids crying about how little suzie hurt them. (You'll notice I don't get angry (whiny)).

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH ; yuck, yuck, yuck - you fill in the rest. (And try to quote the "pathetic" and "immature" part above for extra credit).

:blink:

Wow. What in the name of 8lb 6oz baby jesus are you talking about?

Alright. You've done it (and it doesn't happen often). I find you SO far out there that I've lost any interest to play with you anymore. I might jump in here and there if you write anything resembling an actual point. But generally speaking, you are on the 'ignore list'.

Good luck on Sowal and in the real world.

:wave:

Last edited:

LuciferSam

Banned
Apr 26, 2008
Sowal

All I'm going to say is that I think many in the "sowal click" [sic] will derive a sense of hope and optimism from some of your gravest concerns about the area.

dgsevier

Beach Fanatic

This has been fun to watch, but it's a bit too creepy now.

I'm gonna "click" around for a while and find a "clique" on another thread

woodworker

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2008
SRB
:blink:

Wow. What in the name of 8lb 6oz baby jesus are you talking about?

Alright. You've done it (and it doesn't happen often). I find you SO far out there that I've lost any interest to play with you anymore. I might jump in here and there if you write anything resembling an actual point. But generally speaking, you are on the 'ignore list'.

Good luck on Sowal and in the real world.

:wave:

The funniest part is - I've only been "responding" to you and lucifersam. You've been keeping this "game" going all along! You guys set out your traps, but shortly get caught in them yourselves. Hilarious! And I believe your "backing" might be starting to diminish a bit. Secret : I'm not looking for backing - just need to diminish yours! Unless your willing to take away evolution and God (prayer) - then we might have a deal!

Therefore, I've achieved what I set out to do, thanks in part to you.

I can't believe you don't realize that!

Last edited:

woodworker

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2008
SRB
All I'm going to say is that I think many in the "sowal click" [sic] will derive a sense of hope and optimism from some of your gravest concerns about the area.

Is this the part where I'm supposed to say - I'm rubber and your glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you - you folks are so childish. Makes me worry about the future of this country.