• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ozbeachmom

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2007
Kansas/miramar beach
Stinky's and Cafe Tango's are two of our favorites. We always end the evening at Sally's Backside listening to Redd... Talk about a great evening!!

Stinky's BBQ shrimp is fantastic!
Cafe Tango's one of the best steaks I have ever had.

My mouth is watering....................... I need a Stinky's fix!

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Can't believe nobody mentioned Fish Out of Water at Watercolor. Only 4 Diamond Rest. along 30a with great food, service, excellant wine selection and is about the only rest. with a great view right on the beach. Only one with a better view IMO would be Santa Rosa Beach Club.

Can't believe nobody mentioned Fish Out of Water at Watercolor. Only 4 Diamond Rest. along 30a with great food, service, excellant wine selection and is about the only rest. with a great view right on the beach. Only one with a better view IMO would be Santa Rosa Beach Club.
We can get food like that in Atlanta. We'd rather do something different when we're at the beach. Also we like to support local restaurants such as Caf? Thirty-A and Borago rather than a restaurant like Fish Out Of Water that is embedded in a huge corporation like St. Joe.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
We can get food like that in Atlanta. We'd rather do something different when we're at the beach. Also we like to support local restaurants such as Caf? Thirty-A and Borago rather than a restaurant like Fish Out Of Water that is embedded in a huge corporation like St. Joe.

:roll:...Bite Me.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Paradis (NEW! and incredible), Tango, Georges.

Last edited: