• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

freespirit

Beach Comber
Feb 5, 2009
Wow! sbartoldus you are so dedicated to all those lost souls. It is inspiring! Thanks for looking out for all those animals that have no voice! Your photos are amazing! Please know it makes all the difference in the world.

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
I can't stop going to this thread and looking at this beautiful dog. Can you please update us and let us know if the adoption went through? I hope there is a new dog owner out there that is thanking their lucky stars for this little guy. He is a gem! :roll:

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
Crash goes home!

I can't stop going to this thread and looking at this beautiful dog. Can you please update us and let us know if the adoption went through? I hope there is a new dog owner out there that is thanking their lucky stars for this little guy. He is a gem! :roll:

I am happy to report that Crash went home today. His adopted family is really wonderful and dedicated to making sure he has everything he needs. They are very committed to his training, which is so wonderful to see. I am so excited to hear updates, so I will pass them on!

Thanks to all who helped him see this day! Your well wishes, donations, cards, and positive thoughts have made all the difference in this pup's life! :clap:

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
THANK YOU-THANK YOU-and THANK you again for all you do!!!!!!! I will sleep better tonight knowing this little peanut has a new start on life and a loving home. :love:

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
I volunteer as a dog-walker twice a week at Alaqua and had the pleasure of walking Crash over the last few weeks. It was a bitter-sweet time yesterday not seeing him there, but so heart-warming to know he’s gone to a good home.

Anyone looking for a good 2+ hours of daily exercise should really consider becoming a dog-walker there, it’s such a fulfilling experience walking, playing and loving these precious animals (and cheaper than the gym!).

To volunteer, contact Debbie Hannan, Volunteer Coordinator: dhannan@aarflorida.com