• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
web.jpg

In conjunction with the Rep Rally fundraiser on May 16 in Alys Beach, the Rep is hosting a month-long fundraising challenge to fans of the schools of the Southeastern Conference. In the School Spirit Competition, as it is called, fans of each SEC school (and one ?I Hate the SEC? group) will compete to see which group can raise the most money for the REP. Team Captains from each of the groups will lead the fundraising efforts by email campaigns, special events, and donation jars, similar to the highly successful Prom King and Queen campaigns from last year. The contest begins April 17, and the winning school will be announced at the party on May 16. The winning group will receive, in addition to bragging rights, a tailgate party in the fall at which one of the school?s football games will be shown on the REP?s 35 foot projection screen. Compete contest information will be updated regularly on the theatre?s website Seaside Repertory Theatre | Seaside, Florida | Plays, Movies, Improv Comedy Shows.

Below you'll see posts for the various school's teams, and little boxes where you can donate securely via PayPal. Donate Today so your team can take the early lead!

:clap:

BayouBelle

Beach Comber
Oct 13, 2006
Who are the team captains and/or how can we get in touch with them? Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

BayouBelle

Beach Comber
Oct 13, 2006
Tiger Bait, Tiger Bait, Tiger Bait!!!!!!!

Come on all you LSU fans, let's show up and play some ball!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am returning tomorrow from vacation, rested and ready to raise money for the Rep. Any Kentucky fans out there? I am the Kentucky team captain:D

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
OK, so I and roughly 65% of Walton County don't fit in any of those categories. :dunno:

Guess I could donate something to Bama...

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OK, so I and roughly 65% of Walton County don't fit in any of those categories. :dunno:

Guess I could donate something to Bama...

I Hate the SEC is for you FSU fans!There is a story to this SEC stuff- I will tell you later. Just know that i really don't know much about conferences.:blush: