• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Is the same person soliciting money on this thread as on the thread entitled "Gator Nation! Step Up ..."?

I just don't want to be scammed.

One and the same- don't worry BR, no scam.

Blair is the team captain for Florida, but the "ChipIn" site does not reflect that- maybe it is something we can add. I will check with those that actually have a clue about computer stuff! Team captains are not collecting money online personally- they are building team spirit and leading their schools, directing people to the ChipIn site.

ChipIn is the online tool we are using to collect and track the fundraising part of the event- it is quick, easy, and safe.

Thanks!:wave:

And Go Cats!

One and the same- don't worry BR, no scam.

Blair is the team captain for Florida, but the "ChipIn" site does not reflect that- maybe it is something we can add. I will check with those that actually have a clue about computer stuff! Team captains are not collecting money online personally- they are building team spirit and leading their schools, directing people to the ChipIn site.

ChipIn is the online tool we are using to collect and track the fundraising part of the event- it is quick, easy, and safe.

Thanks!:wave:

And Go Cats!
I got charged, so I guess it be otay.

I'll stick with Blair's thread.;-)

EDIT: The REP is awesome!

Last edited:
What's the latest bar graph? I hope some of those people from the Atlanta Gator Club have responded. I don't see a great Gator presence in SoWal. Gator fans in the Panhandle and north Florida are mostly in redneck areas. Not sure why. Then when you get to Jacksonville, central, and south Florida, you get all of the Blue Key types with big money. UF and Vandy are the only two SEC schools in the top 50 academically in U.S. News & World Report.

And one major SoWaller recently told me that it takes a 4.0 GPA to get into UF now. AWESOME!

Glory Glory

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2009
Gator fans in the Panhandle and north Florida are mostly in redneck areas. Not sure why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It matters not where their location may be, one thing is certain.

GATORS WEAR JEANS SHORTS

Go Dogs and Go Seaside REP

Glory glory

Gator fans in the Panhandle and north Florida are mostly in redneck areas. Not sure why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It matters not where their location may be, one thing is certain.

GATORS WEAR JEANS SHORTS

Go Dogs and Go Seaside REP

Glory glory
Does it take a 4.0 to get into UGA?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Ok Ok, i will get my Wildcat thread up tonight I promise!

In the meantime, i can't believe the "I Hate the SEC" team is a blank. Really? With all the FSU people around here? :lol:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Ok Ok, i will get my Wildcat thread up tonight I promise!

In the meantime, i can't believe the "I Hate the SEC" team is a blank. Really? With all the FSU people around here? :lol:

They're all busy changing the grease in the fryer and delivering pizzas. :lol: