• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:clap::clap:YAY!!!!

I went to Toni's today and she is very excited and gracious. She has some beautiful tomatoes, strawberries, collards and English peas. If you are coming to the dinner...don't forget to pick up some fresh produce!

Y'all hang on to your appetites until tonight- we have a lot of yummy food! I can't wait to have chicken bog for the first time- how did I miss this when I went to USC?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Y'all hang on to your appetites until tonight- we have a lot of yummy food! I can't wait to have chicken bog for the first time- how did I miss this when I went to USC?

:clap:...I am bringing my checkbook and my appetite!

So, what's the dress code? Garden casual? :D

:roll:...whatever. Here's my response to that...

GO COCKS! :D
Or as my favorite bumper sticker from when I was both a grad student and a faculty member at USC says:
YOU CAN'T LICK OUR COCKS!

I just can't imagine why Big D wouldn't let me put that on my car. :dunno:;-)

I know you have been dying to type that!

You do know I attended both schools and know many of the Gamecock slogans and cheers. Not all are family friendly.:blush: Allifunn probably has some really great newer ones-
I've got more. I collected as many 'Cock items as I could for my brother because my maiden name contains the word "cock," so he loves the bumper stickers, shirts, etc.

Never heard of it either.:clap: The big thing for us when we lived there was going to fish camps.

:clap:...I am bringing my checkbook and my appetite!

So, what's the dress code? Garden casual? :D
Hey, just for equal time, write a check for UF, too -- it all goes to the REP!:wave:

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We just returned from setting up for supper- Toni's is such a sweet and beautiful place. Plenty to see and admire while you are eating!