• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
If you go to Seaside Repertory Theatre, you can see who is in the lead. Winner is the REP Theatre!

pub

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you go to Seaside Repertory Theatre, you can see who is in the lead. Winner is the REP Theatre!

pub

I am hearing about some after deadline donations, and I am sure there will be some additional funds raised at the party. We will have 2 projections screens showing the frequently updated team standings, and one is under a bar.:D

We will know after the party! Wish you were here! You would have loved that foootball game last night!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

pub

Perhaps I should have phrased my question better. Who won the FOOTBALL game? Yes, you are correct the Rep is the winner for sure!

I am hearing about some after deadline donations, and I am sure there will be some additional funds raised at the party. We will have 2 projections screens showing the frequently updated team standings, and one is under a bar.:D

We will know after the party! Wish you were here! You would have loved that foootball game last night!

Wish I was there as well. Hope you are having a funn time. Did anyone video the game last night? Can't wait to see pictures. Please post them if you got 'em! :wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It was close last night, and there was some last minute donations coming in from some Bama guys, to take the lead over UGA. I think Walter may have bumped Alabama into the final lead. Still waiting for the final totals.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OK, I finally get SJ's picture- Roll Tide!:rotfl: And they did!

A HUGE thanks to everyone that rallied for the Rep! We have some really special theater fans here! If you donated, volunteered, and/or came to the party- we appreciate your effort! Our team captains get special mention- you are all winners!:clap:

:love:to Jambone and Pizza by the Sea- 2 local restaurants who deserve everyone's business because they understand the importance of building a strong community. You guys rock, and I can't imagine SoWal without either restaurant!

Alys Beach- what a beautiful place! Thanks for having us!

The Rep interns are a really special group, and thankfully have youth on their side for the work they are asked to do. They very gracefully put up with crazy grownups!:love: (Of course I am a litle biased)

Come out and see A Stone that Sings tonight at Seaside, 7:30!

Last edited: