• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ciarabriana

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2009
Gonna Be a server there...join me!

Top notch server! I'm just dropping in to invite everyone to come in. I am very proud and excited to be a part of the team at Mi Cocina! My name is Heather G. Ask for me as I love what I do and I hope to make your experience wonderful. I plan on working evenings and some Saturdays. We will be open Tuesday through Saturday lunch and dinner.

I have been told we start next week.Either mid week or by the weekend.
I hope you all come see me!

Ole!

conched out

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2008
Top notch server! I'm just dropping in to invite everyone to come in. I am very proud and excited to be a part of the team at Mi Cocina! My name is Heather G. Ask for me as I love what I do and I hope to make your experience wonderful. I plan on working evenings and some Saturdays. We will be open Tuesday through Saturday lunch and dinner.

I have been told we start next week.Either mid week or by the weekend.
I hope you all come see me!

Ole!

Love your post! Great to hear from an enthusiastic server. Peeked in the window today. What a transition....looks like Cabos! Great colors and details. Looking forward to the opening. :D

ciarabriana

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2009
Great personality too!

Love your post! Great to hear from an enthusiastic server. Peeked in the window today. What a transition....looks like Cabos! Great colors and details. Looking forward to the opening. :D
It feels good to start at a new restaurant with owners that have such a great reputation for great food and service. I hope I do them proud!

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Can't wait! Our son Tennyson will be serving there; has enjoyed working for Ann and George 2-3 years now at Seagrove Market and George's. (Our other son Peter used to work at Seagrove Market too, but is now at Summer Kitchen/Blue By Night where their tuna salad salad is my favorite lunch).

SharonVaughn

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2008
Seacrest Beach
Mi Cocina is the name of a local chain of very successful tex mex restaurants in Dallas. I wonder if there is any connection? :dunno: Y'all would be very happy if it is the same....either way, it will be wonderful to have some real "greasy" tex mex on sowal!

There is no connection between this Mi Cocina in Seacrest and the one in Dallas run by the MCrowd Restaurant group... I wish there were though!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I can't wait! Just received this email from Ann

Hola Amigos and Amigas!

On Friday, June 24th at 11am, Mi Cocina Mexican Grill and Bar will open! We are located on 30A just west of Rosemary Beach behind the dancing water fountains, in Seacrest Beach. We appreciate your patience and we look forward to seeing you soon!

I?ve attached the lunch menu to give you a sneak peek at what we?ll be offering. It?s Tex Mex with a coastal twist and all from Steve, our chef at George?s at Alys Beach? his fresh, new, adventurous approach to Mexican food. You?re going to LOVE it!!

Come see us soon and thanks for your support over the past ten years and three restaurants?crazy Hartley?s that we are!!

xo

Ann & George Hartley

Now....let me see if I can post the menus!