• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Bama....nothing unusual with them being in trouble.....:D
:rotfl:
One of my nephews will be a freshman there in the fall. I have given him a hard time about going to Bama. I signed both his graduation card and gift check with "Go Gators!" ;-)

gatorSmiley.gif

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
BR, I thought when I saw this thread pop up that you had re-calculated and were posting to tell us that really I was the winner!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Is there going to be a pick'em this year? I hope so, and I hope there will be games next weekend for me to pick before we go to the beach. Anyone know if Skunky has mentioned this??? Thanks.

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
It is that time of year again where we get really excited about the exploits of adolescents representing our favorite (and most despised) institutions of higher learning!

Yep, the pick'em is back! This will be season III, and as far as I know this is the most posted upon thread on this site (but there may be something in the lounge which is less seasonal that is bigger-but not for long because it is time to add about 1000 more posts:clap:

To recap-Miss Kitty won our inaugural contest. Beachrunner was victorious in season II. Can one of these two repeat, or will we crown a new champ this year?

We will have a big change this year. I am turning the contest over to Beachrunner and the world's biggest man behind the curtain, Big D. They really did all the work last year anyway. So, thanks to all for participating in the past, but it is now in the hands of the aforementioned.

OK, lets geaux!;-):wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.