• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sunny is a great 6 month old yellow lab puppy with a calm disposition. My Wife and I met Sunny at our puppy training class and she was great (just look at that happy face). Her owner had to give her up and she is at PAWS right now.

Sunny is crate trained, wonderful with children and other doggies, as we witnessed in our training class with our own puppy. And, as an added bonus, our puppy trainer was so taken by this sweetheart, she is offering free class so Sunny can graduate with her peers!

We need someone who wants to remember the best years of their life with a true and loyal friend. It'll always be SUNNY!

It's worth the call:
PAWS of Fort Walton Beach Telephone:243-1525. Save a life today. You'll be so glad you did.

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
If I didn't already spend $350 a month on food and medication for my old girls, this dog would be mine. What a gorgeous dog! You can see the sweetness in her face. And females are the best. I think you'll find a home in no time. I just downloaded her picture and the link to this SoWal post to my Facebook page. You and your wife are good people JB.

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I hope Sunny finds a home SOON! Keep us posted.

Please help us get the "aarf" out that this girl needs a home!

We were so moved by Sunny's situation, we felt compelled to post her picture and info. If we didn't have a rescue puppy in our household, along with an 8 year old rescue dog, 2 cats and a sun conure (parrot),we would have her with us now. We think Sunny deserves more limelight than we can give right now.

Sunny is a great 6 month old yellow lab puppy with a calm disposition. My Wife and I met Sunny at our puppy training class and she was great (just look at that happy face). Her owner had to give her up and she is at PAWS right now.

Sunny is crate trained, wonderful with children and other doggies, as we witnessed in our training class with our own puppy. And, as an added bonus, our puppy trainer was so taken by this sweetheart, she is offering free class so Sunny can graduate with her peers!

We need someone who wants to remember the best years of their life with a true and loyal friend. It'll always be SUNNY!

It's worth the call:
PAWS of Fort Walton Beach Telephone:243-1525. Save a life today. You'll be so glad you did.

I am so in LOVE with her little face!! I can tell she is going to be one fabulous Labby...and I know my Labradors!

bronk33

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2009
Wow, what a great looking pup, she looks so healthy!
I'm sure someone will give her a great home soon.