• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
liz1.jpg

photo by brandan babineaux

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
It's a hilarious show! And it's really cool to see the actors play various parts - you actually forget it's the same 4 on a couple switches.:clap:

The cheese ball pillow alone is worth the admission price for any OMB fan! :rofl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It's a hilarious show! And it's really cool to see the actors play various parts - you actually forget it's the same 4 on a couple switches.:clap:

The cheese ball pillow alone is worth the admission price for any OMB fan! :rofl:

I see a small cottage industry rising out of that pillow. A cheese ball pillow merch table. I glanced at a Joanne Fabirc store in P-cola this morning, and thought "I know I need something in there, but can't remember what!"

I needed the pom poms. Tragically, I can't thread a needle, but Bdarg has skillz.

PegGep

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2007
I loved the play - went on opening night and am going back to see it a second time tomorrow night! All four actors were outstanding and it was loads of fun.
BRAVO!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

I see a small cottage industry rising out of that pillow. A cheese ball pillow merch table. I glanced at a Joanne Fabirc store in P-cola this morning, and thought "I know I need something in there, but can't remember what!"

I needed the pom poms. Tragically, I can't thread a needle, but Bdarg has skillz.

scooterB - we went to the play last night, and of course the pillow made the same impression on me. I am thinking all new ideas for sowal christmas ornament exchange.

pom poms. ha!

we absolutely loved the story and all the funny and outstanding characters. loved loved loved it all. well done REP!!!:clap: can't beat a dinner at Pizza Bar followed by such entertainment.

Last edited:

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
Get a double dose of comedy, come see The Book of Liz and stick around for the Flaws!

Can it get any better?

:D