• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Indeed they do check and diligently. I keep my badge on my beach bag so they can see it clearly and they don't wake me up. ;-)
The jobs are given to students who come back every year or summer there. They have a good time doing it, too. They get to walk the beach and socialize at the lifeguards stations in the evenings. They even have a lifeguard station where the guards are housed in the summer. I think the kids are offered incentives as well to collect revenue.

What is a beach badge? :dunno:

Thanks
G

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I have no volleyball net on my property - just 2 adirondak chairs and in my opinion that is responsible ownership. Your opinion may differ and that is your right.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you. My opinion does differ.

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Do you have any lawn furniture in your yard ? If you do I find your position "interesting".
Posted via Mobile Device

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Do you have any lawn furniture in your yard ? If you do I find your position "interesting".
Posted via Mobile Device

Nope. It's on the deck. Why would I kill the grass with furniture?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I do not worry about my chairs molesting endangered species. Not one bit Doc.
Posted via Mobile Device

You've made it quite obvious that you worry only about yourself and your needs.

Goodbye.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I have no volleyball net on my property - just 2 adirondak chairs and in my opinion that is responsible ownership. Your opinion may differ and that is your right.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'd be more worried about someone walking off with the chairs. I own a few of these and they aren't cheap.