• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
It is that time of year again where we get really excited about the exploits of adolescents representing our favorite (and most despised) institutions of higher learning!

Yep, the pick'em is back! This will be season III, and as far as I know this is the most posted upon thread on this site (but there may be something in the lounge which is less seasonal that is bigger-but not for long because it is time to add about 1000 more posts:clap:

To recap-Miss Kitty won our inaugural contest. Beachrunner was victorious in season II. Can one of these two repeat, or will we crown a new champ this year?

We will have a big change this year. I am turning the contest over to Beachrunner and the world's biggest man behind the curtain, Big D. They really did all the work last year anyway. So, thanks to all for participating in the past, but it is now in the hands of the aforementioned.

OK, lets geaux!;-):wave:

Yep, 'random thoughts' is up by a couple hundred. We'll be smoking that lame thread by mid September:rotfl:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
It is that time of year again where we get really excited about the exploits of adolescents representing our favorite (and most despised) institutions of higher learning!

Yep, the pick'em is back! This will be season III, and as far as I know this is the most posted upon thread on this site (but there may be something in the lounge which is less seasonal that is bigger-but not for long because it is time to add about 1000 more posts:clap:

To recap-Miss Kitty won our inaugural contest. Beachrunner was victorious in season II. Can one of these two repeat, or will we crown a new champ this year?

We will have a big change this year. I am turning the contest over to Beachrunner and the world's biggest man behind the curtain, Big D. They really did all the work last year anyway. So, thanks to all for participating in the past, but it is now in the hands of the aforementioned.

OK, lets geaux!;-):wave:

Thanks Skunky for the past two years of selecting the games, we will miss you handling that but you still are going to participate in picking the winners each week I'm sure! ;-) Are there enough games to do a pick'em for this next weekend??? I hope so.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Kudos to Skunky for starting this, and to BR and Big D for keeping it going. Y'all have fun, as I'm only going to be a spectator this year. :cool:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Aggie you playing??? I will have to find a backup person to place my picks for me for the games on the 5th of September if my son cannot do it. With his long work hours, I do not know if he will remember, or have time.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Aggie you playing??? I will have to find a backup person to place my picks for me for the games on the 5th of September if my son cannot do it. With his long work hours, I do not know if he will remember, or have time.
i'm not sure lady d, gonna sleep on it. if i do, i'll help you out if you need me to.

Last edited:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
I just would like everyone to play that played last year. It makes things more competitive to have many playing. I've been waiting on this since hoops ended. :D
:love: ok, let's try and get this going. maybe someone will step up to the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.