• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Sowal ncaa pick em

Hello Sowaler's!!! I'm back!!!! Been meaning to get on here for a while. I can't wait for football pick em to kick off into high gear, especially since I will be able to do the whole thing this year. So how is everyone? I hear skunky isn't doing it this year, hopefully skunky will be able to at least do the pick em though.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Sorry guys, I've got waaaay too much on my plate this fall to keep up with anybody else but my team. Of course, I wouldn't do much worse as the ACC and SEC are basically all I traditionally keep up with anyway...:lol:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hello Sowaler's!!! I'm back!!!! Been meaning to get on here for a while. I can't wait for football pick em to kick off into high gear, especially since I will be able to do the whole thing this year. So how is everyone? I hear skunky isn't doing it this year, hopefully skunky will be able to at least do the pick em though.

Hey Fulmer4senate, I am ready for the pick'em also. I guess you will have to get Kurt to change the title of your user id now to kiffin4senate since Fulmer is out. :dunno: I hope you will post my picks for me for the games for the 5th since I will be at the beach. I will have to get with you by phone when the games are posted to tell you who I want to go with.

sonny

Beach Lover
I want in too!. I've been more than very busy, but I can try to keep up with you fine folks! New job & blah, blah, blah but I make time for football time in Tennessee via Ohio.
Sonnyfunk

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
I understand what you are saying Sonny. I've been dealing with being a store manager. Work, work & more work. But one thing is for sure, not even work can come between me & tennessee football this year. College football for that matter. I'm getting real antsy for college football to start & for some picks as well. *Patiently waiting BR :D*

Rules for the 2009 SoWal Pick'em

1. The games for each week's SoWal Pick'em will be posted on or before Monday evenings.
2. The deadline for posting is 9 AM Central Time on the first day of play for that week?s group of games (either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, depending on the week). No changes or additions can be made after this deadline.
3. Anyone who misses the deadline (as defined in #2 above) can post by 9 AM Central Time on Friday or Saturday, forfeiting all games already played that week. Those who miss the deadline only get one post ? edited posts will not be accepted.
4. For those who post their picks prior to the deadline (as defined in #2 above), any changes in their picks must be made in a new post rather than by editing an earlier post, but no later than the deadline.
5. Each correct pick earns one point.
6. The winner of the SoWal Pick?em will be the person who has the most points, not the highest percentage of correct picks.
7. Bonus questions may be included later in the season in case a tie-breaker is needed. The points from these questions will not be added to a picker?s total points for the season.
8. Leaders for each week, for the regular season, and for the bowl games will be recognized. However, the winner of the SoWal Pick?em will be the person with the most wins for the season, including bowl games.
9. This year?s winner will receive double the reward received by last year?s winner.
Happy picking!:wave:

WEEK I SCHEDULE

Thursday September 3

South Carolina @ North Carolina State
Troy @ Bowling Green
Oregon @ Boise State

Saturday September 5

Minnesota @ Syracuse
Kentucky @ Miami (Ohio)
Baylor @ Wake Forest
Georgia @ Oklahoma State
Nevada @ Notre Dame