• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

murphee

Beach Comber
Hello all. My wife and I are expanding our 2nd home management business to the SOWAL area and should be all moved into the SGBR the first week of October. We have made serveral trips down there over the last few months and I have to say we have met some really friendly and helpful people. We look forward to meeting many more of you.

Wish us Luck!!

murphee

Beach Comber
We offer a complete detailed house management plan for people who have homes in the area and do not want to participate in a rental program. We also will be teaming up with other vendors in the area to help us provide some concierge services to the customers when they come to their homes (cleaning, grocery delivery, catering, lawn and pool care, storm preparedness, party and event planning, maintenance, remodels, etc). The idea is to make owning their second home easy. It is ready when they need, it is put back to normal when they leave, and while they are gone they know that their home is being taken care of. We also have a program for people that are building a home from afar. We act as their liason on site providing them with reports and schedules and work closely with the builders and contractors to make sure the process is smooth for both the owner and the builder. Thanks for asking kurt. Glad to share.

Last edited:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Hello all. My wife and I are expanding our 2nd home management business to the SOWAL area and should be all moved into the SGBR the first week of October. We have made serveral trips down there over the last few months and I have to say we have met some really friendly and helpful people. We look forward to meeting many more of you.

Wish us Luck!!

Where else do you do business?

murphee

Beach Comber
:welcome: murphee!! Best of luck to you! You will find many helpful people on and in SoWal. Where is your business going to be located?

We will be operating short term from our home office. We will be looking to find an executive office somewhere east of SGBR. We really need to get a fix on where our demand is going to be before we get into a lease on a formal office. Hopefully we can make that detemination fairly quickly, but if not most of our time is spent on site and dealing with vendors. Office time is usually at night after the kids are in the bed, or at some wireless access point at a coffee shop.

RR Maintenance

Beach Comber
Nov 4, 2007
RR Maintenance & Pool Service Inc.

Welcome to the area. I would like introduce us. We are a home maintenace and pool service business. Once you are settled we would like to provide you with a flyer of our services. Our email is rrmaintenance@cox.net

murphee

Beach Comber
Welcome to the area. I would like introduce us. We are a home maintenace and pool service business. Once you are settled we would like to provide you with a flyer of our services. Our email is rrmaintenance@cox.net

I will make a note of your e-mail address. Thanks for introducing yourself. We'll get in touch with you when we get there.

Last edited: