• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
:wave:

Hi, I'm SHELLY. I'm personally responsible for the total global economic meltdown and the Florida real estate crash. I'm an Aquarius and my favorite candy is Milk Duds.

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:wave:

Hi, I'm SHELLY. I'm personally responsible for the total global economic meltdown and the Florida real estate crash. I'm an Aquarius and my favorite candy is Milk Duds.

:rotfl:

If i didn't know better i'd say your all as crazy as me. But also sounds like your as much fun too (assuming i'm as much fun as I think I am) :dunno:. Look forward to building my mental images of you all until I happen to run into you one at a time. Thanks for your responses.

TT (I like shelly's suggestion) :D

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
My name is Bobby and I am an overly optimistic RE agent. I always see a glass half full! I love long walks on the beach and love to dance in the rain. BTW, Shelly and I were secret lovers.... Shhhhh.... ;-);-) My favorite candy is lemon heads. So tart in the beginning and then they finish off so sweet! Just like life. :wave:

skinexpert

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2009
screen names

I agree with you! The SOWAL .com is like an AGATHA CHRISTIE novel full of misteries........You don't know anybody and feel like you talk to yourself,but I LOVE IT!. My name screen says all because I realized the true way too late. Now, I will not like if the mistery is :banging: gone.....so,take a deep breath and keep writing.We need each other.

ohmom

Beach Lover
Aug 2, 2008
fairfield, ohio
been poppin' in and out for a year or so...and I still have no clue! these folks are by turns crazy, clever, sincere, and sometimes sh*t stirring...I don't get all the jokes, but that's okay
not sure I'll ever meet any of them...but for those of us who don't live there, it's a connection to a place we love