• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
lmao - you've found yourself trying to figure out who people are. You look at their profile, check out pictures they've posted, who they're friends with...
th_ninja.gif

The next stage is approaching strangers in the grocery store asking "Are you SWGB?" or a mom at a school function "Organicmama????"

th_2evx5pw.gif

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
lmao - you've found yourself trying to figure out who people are. You look at their profile, check out pictures they've posted, who they're friends with...
th_ninja.gif

The next stage is approaching strangers in the grocery store asking "Are you SWGB?" or a mom at a school function "Organicmama????"

th_2evx5pw.gif

Yep. C2F is an admitted cyber-stalker.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
:welcome:
The ones that seem strange or seem to be talking to the clouds--------------the're just off their Meds or haven't had enough to drink to calm them down yet. It helps to have lots & lots of patience.:cool:

(PS. and some of those posters have strange names)

:rofl:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Part of my fun is having a mental image of the posters that I see over and over; like reading a book you build your own characters!!

so insightful!:D one day we'll all be in a SoWal movie.

Been here 50 years, but born in Alabama. Picture me as a rednose American Pit Bull Terrier.

Hi! I'm Not Dead Yet.......;-)

:welcome:

:funn::rotfl::funn::rotfl::clap::rofl::rotfl:hilarious.

Yep. C2F is an admitted cyber-stalker.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

yes, watch out for c2f.

where ya been OM?

btw, :welcome::welcome::welcome: and have some funn TT.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'm SWGB, I started and played :ninja: like SHELLY for a while. Then I came out. It's been a blast ever since.

C2F forgot that the official sowal code is "the otter flies at midnight". If they don't run for security you've got a sowaller or someone who thinks they've just met a real spy.

As for that check just make it out to Concerned Anonymous Sowal Hoaxsters. Feel free to abbreviate. ;-)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I'm SWGB, I started and played :ninja: like SHELLY for a while. Then I came out. It's been a blast ever since.

C2F forgot that the official sowal code is "the otter flies at midnight". If they don't run for security you've got a sowaller or someone who thinks they've just met a real spy.

As for that check just make it out to Concerned Anonymous Sowal Hoaxsters. Feel free to abbreviate. ;-)

what are you talking about???????????? I did not know you were all shy and sheet. since when?:D I do not remember you being an unknown.