• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Like you have any room to talk
th_laughnot.gif

:dunno: Whatever do you mean? :D

:funn::rotfl::funn::rotfl::clap::rofl::rotfl:hilarious.

yes, watch out for c2f.

where ya been OM?

:ninja: Just kidding. It's been quite hectic around the OM house lately. How are you, Toots?

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
One of the best ways to put (screen) names with faces is to go to a SoWal Soiree, have a couple pudding shots, and talk to the first person you come in contact with. Of course, if everyone is dressed like Kitty or Smiling Joe or Beach Bummette or Sunshine or a blow up Singing Chicken...it may be hard to tell them apart. Part of the FUNN of sowal is the "relative" anonymity. :wave:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Hi, I am Seagrovegirl. I like to trick Sowalers into doing embarrassing stuff and I can make straight men dress up as a woman and parade them around Sowal and take pictures. All of my friends are crazy and I torture men by talking about them on sowal when they are bad or if I get stood up. See the "Got Stood Up" thread. That sums it up.

Hi, I am Seagrovegirl. I like to trick Sowalers into doing embarrassing stuff and I can make straight men dress up as a woman and parade them around Sowal and take pictures. All of my friends are crazy and I torture men by talking about them on sowal when they are bad or if I get stood up. See the "Got Stood Up" thread. That sums it up.

Originally Posted by SHELLY
:wave:

Hi, I'm SHELLY. I'm personally responsible for the total global economic meltdown and the Florida real estate crash. I'm an Aquarius and my favorite candy is Milk Duds.

sound like you and shelly should team up with your combined superpowers you could rule the world or at least SoWal.:yikes:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
what are you talking about???????????? I did not know you were all shy and sheet. since when?:D I do not remember you being an unknown.

When I started posting nobody knew who I was. I got PM's from a few wenches asking if they already knew me. Kurt was the first sowaller I met until the brunch at Fire.