• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Scooter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 3, 2005
Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA
Thanks so much for all your replies. I've loved Eric Watson from day one. I've contacted him and he is more affordable than I originally thought. Hopefully, we will be working together soon.:clap:

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Another suggestion

Thanks so much for all your replies. I've loved Eric Watson from day one. I've contacted him and he is more affordable than I originally thought. Hopefully, we will be working together soon.:clap:
Hi Scooter,
If Eric doesn't work out, talk with Doman Bock Architects LLC
Ron Doman and Doug Bock are from Louisiana, live here now, with many plans that fit your West Indies/ French Quarter design requirement. They designed many homes and commercial bldgs in Rosemary Beach, check out their portfolio at: www.domanbock.com/portfolio . They are the Town Architects for Draper Lake Coastal Village where their office is in the Sales Center. We are intersted, as a builder, in building some of their plans in Draper Lake and other communitis aong 30A etc.

David W. Thomas Homes, LLC would like to build your home for you!

Last edited:

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
My sentiments exactly

There are many wonderful architect in Sowal, but I love Ron Domin, his website is:

Home

I have never worked with anyone that was so dedicated and easy going, he will do whatever it takes.

Tell him BB sent you! :wave:

Hi BB
I just suggested Ron and Doug to Scooter, they really are outstanding, its great for Scooter to hear from a homeowners perspective as well as a builder!

melscuba

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Roswell, Ga hoping SoWal someday
There are many wonderful architect in Sowal, but I love Ron Domin, his website is:

Home

I have never worked with anyone that was so dedicated and easy going, he will do whatever it takes.

Tell him BB sent you! :wave:

WOW! Their work is beautiful. The residents of SoWal are truly blessed to have such stunning architecture compliment one of the most beautiful natural environments in the U.S.!

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Exceptional Architects

I also love Domin Bock. Been in a few of their houses. I will definitely talk with them also before making a decision. Thanks again for all your help!!!!! Who Dat!!!!!!!
Hi Scooter,
Please allow us to take a look at your home plans and bid on building your home!

David W. Thomas Homes, LLC
ffimg1@aol.com
850-774-1359

Last edited:

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Try Darrell Russell. He use to be with Looney Ricks and Kiss, but recently opened his own firm, A Boheme Design. Here's their link:

Home Page

I have worked with Darrell Before and been very happy.

Also, I am now building a new house and HIGHLY recommend Harvey Gersham, GCCI, as a contractor. Here's his link:

GCCI

Working with Harvey has been an unbelievable experience. He goes way overboard and does not cut corners, does not build to MNIMUM codes, he knows construction like no one I have ever seen.

All his subs have been wonderful and he has made building a house, a great experience.