• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Also note that the weekend passes are SOLD OUT. That's right- gone! What a successful first year!:clap:I have seen FB posts from people asking if anyone is selling their weekend tickets- crazy!

There are Indigo Girl only tickets available for $35 online and at the box office. Check the website and FB site for the event for updates.

yes I heard about the ALL SOLD OUT status!
what do the weekend passes get you outside of attending any of the venues? aren't the venues first come?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
yes I heard about the ALL SOLD OUT status!
what do the weekend passes get you outside of attending any of the venues? aren't the venues first come?

Opening party at Bud N' Alleys Friday with the artists, access to all venues all weekend, and Indigo Girls show Sunday.

Yes venues are first come first serve. I am learning about how to "lay out" my schedule of who I want to see - I would plan ahead if there is a big act involved in your plans.

susaninmiltonga

Beach Crab
Jan 12, 2010
Need Tickets for 30A Songwriters' Festival

Hi,
Looking for either day passes or a weekend wristband for the 30A Festival. Please post if you can help ! Thanks. !

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Weekend passes are sold out, but think you may be able to buy day passes and passes for the Sunday concert online.

Bluz

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2009
The CAA has decided to do one night only cover charges at Bluz for the late night shows, until we are at capacity. The armband for these shows will be $10.00 and will be collected by the CAA each night. The armband will only be good at Bluz.