• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
May 6, 2007
Bluz

Michelle Malone will be playing at Bluz on Sunday-10PM

She rocks!

The $40 we spent for a weekend pass was one of the best investments I ever made.

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
Last night at BLUZ we sold over 100 wristbands for the nightly show again. If you have a weekend pass and want to come to the show tonight, try to get there for the first show.

Bluz

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2009
We have had more phone calls inquiring about the Michelle Malone show for the past 2 weeks than any other show this weekend. Just a reminder to everyone coming to BLUZ tonight, we are set up this weekend to be a concert venue, which means limited tables and chairs in the restaurant. Last night was incredible and tonight will be just as much fun. Donnie Sundal will be playing with Eric Lindell, Reed Waddle and who knows who else will jump up on stage with them.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
What a great weekend! Here is a video of Kelsey playing a song called "sister". She wrote this song about her sister, Tasha. The video is ok as I am still trying to figure this stuff out. I heard today Kelsey was the youngest singer/songwriter at the festival!

YouTube- Kelsey Playing "Sisters"
:clap::clap::clap:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
What a great weekend! Here is a video of Kelsey playing a song called "sister". She wrote this song about her sister, Tasha. The video is ok as I am still trying to figure this stuff out. I heard today Kelsey was the youngest singer/songwriter at the festival!

YouTube- Kelsey Playing "Sisters"

Congratulations Bobby for being the father of a 2 beautiful talented daughters :clap:

You did good ;-)

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
This was an absolutely amazing event! :clap:

I had a great time and was very impressed with how well organized it was (once I figured out what was going on with the tickets and that was mostly non-festival people telling me the wrong info).

I thought the $45 admission was worth it just for ONE of the days/blocks of events I attended and will be ordering more CDs online today! The artists rocked! :love:

Only negative IMO was the incredibly rude behavior of many of my fellow attendees. Standing in front of people and refusing to move, talking during performances, constantly getting up and moving around, yelling at the performers for taking too long to set up - WTF? :dunno: